Why Choose Iron Eagle?
Iron Eagle offers 5 key advantages that elevate us above all other North American fence and gate manufacturers:
1. Our Expertise
From concept to delivery, Iron Eagle’s team of fence design and manufacturing experts make all the difference. We are passionate about driving fence innovation and value for our customers, while ensuring our fence solutions always remain competitively priced.
2. Our Manufacturing Process
By controlling the manufacturing process at every stage, we are able to deliver Iron Eagle fence and gate products that exceed industry standards. We form, finish and assemble all elements within our factory for continuous oversight and quality guarantee, plus apply extra coatings to all substrates prior to assembly for maximum durability.
- Our prime zinc steel is combination of ZAM™ and Galvalume™ and receives both a chromate conversion coating, plus an electrostatically-applied, thermally-bonded polyester powder coating for superior durability, consistency of colour and UV resistance. All tubing is cold-formed for high yield and tensile strength
- Rails are centre-punched for consistent appearance of pickets on all sides
- Tamper-proof nuts are also available
- Our extruded marine-grade aluminum is likewise chromate conversion coated and finished with an electrostatically-applied, thermally-bonded polyester powder coating for enhanced durability, consistency of colour and UV resistance. Coated under AAMA specifications allows for a true 20 warranty. All tubing is extruded using the highest and purest grade of aluminum
3. Our Quality Materials
At Iron Eagle we use only ZAM™ and Galvalume™ coated prime zinc steel or marine grade aluminum in our fences, gates and brackets, which ensures our fence panels are super strong and durable. Our brackets and fasteners are precision forged to ensure ease of installation, and all Iron Eagle products and backed by a five-year maintenance-free manufacturer’s warranty.
4. Our Universal Bracketing System
Say goodbye to ill-fitting brackets and low quality fasteners. Iron Eagle’s exclusive universal bracketing system is unique to the industry, requires no welding, and ensures exact assembly and ease of installation on-site. We do not supply off the shelf fittings.
5. Our Heritage of Reliability
The Leone family founded Iron Eagle Industries in 1989, and since that time, has grown to become the most respected and successful ornamental fence manufacturer in Canada. The Leone family have even longer ties in the fence industry, first establishing the Leone Fence Co. Ltd. in 1975 as a service-focused commercial and residential fence installation company. Our heritage of fence installation expertise and family-based operations is what gives Iron Eagle its competitive edge today, and helps to ensure that the needs of architects, specifiers, contractors, installers and property owners are engineered into every future product innovation.
Find a Distributor
Iron Eagle products can be purchased across Canada and in the U.S. through one of our exclusive distribution partners.
Not sure which product is right for your next project?